Saturday 24th June 2017, 9am to 5pm
Sunday 25th June 2017, 10am to 4pm
Market Place Exhibitor - T&Cs
- The Market Place organisers, Local Living (NE) Limited, trading as Alnwick Markets, have the right to refuse or restrict any booking.
- Payment must be received at time of booking. Bookings are provisional until paid in full.
- Bookings cancelled after Friday, 9th June 2017, will not receive a refund.
- On Saturday the Market Place event is open to visitors from 9am to 5pm. On Sunday, the Market Place event is open to visitors from 10am to 4pm. Exhibitors are committed to staying
the whole day.
- A booking secures either a traditional market stall or a single 10’ x 10’
hot food pitch.
- Displays must be kept within the confines of the allocated stall / pitch.
- Bookings for multiple stalls / pitches will be considered. The cost will be a simple multiple of the single cost.
- Electricity supply is available at a charge of £40.00.
This secures a standard 240 volt x 13 amp socket.
The socket will be located on multi-ways near your stall / pitch.
If you book a power socket, please bring a reel extension cable with you, to run from the multi-way to your location.
- Exhibitors are responsible for compliance with all appropriate statutory health and hygiene requirements and must have relevant public liability and property & goods insurance.
- You will be contacted prior to the event regarding your arrival time (arrivals will be staggered, to minimise congestion on the Market Place during exhibitor set-up).
- All vehicles must be off the Market Place by opening time. No vehicle movement will be allowed on Market Place during the event.
- On Friday, 23rd June, between 2 - 5pm, exhibitors may, if they wish, unload onto their stalls / pitch their hot food
- On the Friday and Saturday nights, there will be an overnight night-watch on the Market Place.
Nevertheless, items are left overnight at the exhibitor’s own risk.
- The Market Place organisers are not liable for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, to any exhibitor’s property or produce.
- Payment is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.