For the first time this year the Alnwick Markets Facebook page will feature an ‘on-line’ Advent Calendar. Everyday from 1st – 24th December there will be a chance to win one of the great prizes donated by our market traders and local business partners in Alnwick.
Our message is very simple, Keep it Local, Shop Local and Support Local.
Make sure you are following the Alnwick Markets Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning a special gift or treat”.
Supported by the following Market Traders and Alnwick Town Traders
|Bell & Sons||Taste of Northumbria|
|BeeAloe Good||Fru Fru|
|Marilyn & Melrose||Art Studio of Glass|
|Mogs Knit||Alnwick Markets|
|Hotspur 1364||Carlo Fish & Chip Shop|
|The Cheese Room Deli Alnwick||Joules of Alnwick|
|Kittys Gingerwine||The Wool Shop|
|Farm Cakery||Matthews Cheese Shop|
|Snapper Photography||Market Tavern|
|The Alnwick Gardens||Mojo Toys|
|Kenspeckle Confectionery||Grannies Tearoom|
|Specsavers Alnwick||Aln Valley Railway|
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This is an FB competition only, those that wish to enter must do so via submitting a comment, liking the post on our Alnwick Markets FB page.
2. Each day a post will be published in the morning.
3. The prize will be revealed shortly after 3pm and the winner will be selected using independent software.
4. The Trader/Retailer will contact the Winner to arrange the collection of the prize.
5. Alnwick Markets is not responsible for the prize, it is the coordinator of the competition.
6. Local Living staff and Directors are unable to enter the competition, but their friends or family may do so.
7. If a previous Winner is selected, another one Winner will be selected to ensure a fair and even promotion.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Don't forget to check in if you are using Face Book and leave us a review.
Contact the Market Manager on:
Or write to us at:
27 Fenkle Street